Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Lenovo K3 Note
Lenovo K3 Note is a low budget smartphone with good performance. Some day ago Google launched Android 7.1.2 version. If you want the latest Android version of your Lenovo K3 Note device, you are the right place. Today we share Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Lenovo K3 Note. It comes with the latest build of RR build. Xda developer makes this ROM for Lenovo K3 Note users, thanks to ” GSandeep “.
Today we share Resurrection Remix For Lenovo K3 Note. We all know that ResurrectionRemix based on CM, slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds. The ResurrectionRemix give you all cyanogen features with also some larger customized that makes your phone more fast and good stable performance. It’s ram management also better than stock ROM.
The new Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 comes with Android nougat 7.1.2. This ROM comes with many new features. ResurrectionRemix is a lightweight ROM focused on performance and gaming. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance. This is a custom ROM flash via TWRP recovery. If you’re new to the in this process, then please first follow the complete step below.
- First backup all importance data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download RR-N-v5.8.4-20170807-aio_otfp-Official.zip and Gapps from below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix For Lenovo K3 Note ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ RR-N-v5.8.4-20170807-aio_otfp-Official.zip ” and “Gapps” & copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the RR-N-v5.8.4-20170807-aio_otfp-Official.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Then flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: First time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.