Download Latest Nougat MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update For Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi is coming with the MIUI 9 update for its devices. Redmi Note 4 is one of them. Before the MIUI 9 released for Note 4. Xiaomi released Latest Nougat MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update For Redmi Note 4. This update is based on Nougat. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update.
- Support for Ex-fat SD cards.
- New option for hiding the content from lock screen notification.
- Separate app locks for Dual apps.
- Based On Android Nougat.
Much more features are added. This is the Nightly ZIP and may contain some bugs. If you are Redmi Note 4 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Nightly Update. Battery backup is a little bit improved in this version. Some tweaks and better performance will be there.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Latest Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 3
- N910PVPS4DQE1 Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P Firmware (May 2017)
- Stable Multi ROM Miui7 v7.2.5 Custom Rom For Redmi Note 3 [Mtk]
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 4
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.5 ROM For Redmi 4A
- Install AOSP 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Guide to Unbrick Redmi Note 4 With Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM
- N910PVPS4DQB3 Android 6.0.1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM.
⇓⇓ Download Tool Drivers Files ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.