Download Latest Nougat MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update For Redmi Note 4
- Support for Ex-fat SD cards.
- New option for hiding the content from lock screen notification.
- Separate app locks for Dual apps.
- Based On Android Nougat.
Much more features are added. This is the Nightly ZIP and may contain some bugs. If you are Redmi Note 4 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Nightly Update. Battery backup is a little bit improved in this version. Some tweaks and better performance will be there.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Latest Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 3
- N910PVPS4DQE1 Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P Firmware (May 2017)
- Stable Multi ROM Miui7 v7.2.5 Custom Rom For Redmi Note 3 [Mtk]
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 4
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.5 ROM For Redmi 4A
- Install AOSP 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Guide to Unbrick Redmi Note 4 With Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM
- N910PVPS4DQB3 Android 6.0.1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM.
⇓⇓ Download Tool Drivers Files ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.