Install Stable RomAur EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 Nougat Custom ROM
Huawei Mate 9 launched with EMUI 5.0. Huawei confirmed that this device would get EMUI 5.1. Now Huawei is officially rolling out EMUI 5.1 on Huawei Mate 9 which OS run in android 7.1 nougat software. Many people make many Huawei Mate 9 nougat Custom ROM but those ROM, not stable camera or fingerprint. Someday ago ” auras76 ” made RomAur EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 Nougat Custom ROM. It’s completely stable and rooted. Let’s some talk about the device.
November 2016, Huawei launched Huawei Mate 9 in the global smartphone market. The Huawei Mate 9 powered by 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor. This device comes with 4 GB of RAM. Also, has 64 GB of internal storage. It has 5.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 20 MP +12 MP rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
This custom ROM comes with ViPER4Android, that gives you better sound quality. We also share some complete guide for Install RomAur EMUI 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 Nougat Custom ROM. First, unlock your device bootloader and install recovery. This Mate 9 Nougat Custom ROM based on latest B182 build. We already share download link given below. Proceed at your risk, just download and follow step carefully.
Features of RomAur:-
- Based on EMUI 5.0 ” B182 ” build.
- SuperSU 2.79.
- Forced image quality to 100 for better photos.
- Speed optimizations.
- Excellent battery life.
- Better wifi and data signal reception.
- Very fast, clean and stable.
- ViPER4Android v220.127.116.11.
- Kangvip tools.
- Rom Control.
You may like also: –
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download RomAur B182 v1.5.zip from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download RomAur For Huawei Mate 9 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ RomAur B182 v1.5.zip ” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the RomAur B182 v1.5.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.