Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Lenovo Tab 10 (TB-X103F)
Short Info About Lenovo Tab 10:
Tab 10 launched in November 2016. Display of 800 by 1280 resolution and 10.1 inches of the screen. Lenovo Tab 10 has 1.3GHz octa-core Snapdragon 210 processor, and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The tab 10 is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 32GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 5 megapixels rear camera and 2 megapixels front camera. Powered by 10 hours usage of the battery life.
About Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Lenovo Tab 10 user, then you must download and install this new Lineage OS Nougat ROM For Tab 10. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new nougat custom ROM on Tab 10.
Lenovo Tab 10 (X-103F)
Working Features of Lineage OS:-
- Network Switch
- All lineage OS features
- Lineage Boosts
- SD cards
- Video encoding and decoding
- In fact, everything is working you can call it as a stable ROM.
Recommended For You:
- Download LeeDrOiD Nougat Custom ROM For HTC U Ultra
- CyanogenMod 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
- Official Android 7.1.1 MoKee Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11
- Download Android 6.0.1 Lineage OS ROM For Lenovo K6 Power
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 For Lenovo Tab 10 (TB-X103F) ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Lineage_OS_14.1_Lenovo_Tab_10_xxxxxx.Zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Lineage_OS_14.1_Lenovo_Tab_10_xxxxxx.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Add more Zips then select Gapps.Zip
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.