Install September 2017 Security Patch LG V20 T-mobile Firmware
A few days ago LG sent a new update on LG V20 T-mobile variant device. This brings with latest September 2017 Security Patch Firmware. This update comes with the recent Blueborne Vulnerability challenging the Android devices’ security. We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you a guide to install September 2017 Security Patch LG V20 T-mobile Firmware.
This update sending the September 2017 security patch for LG V20. This update brings the firmware build number NRD90M.H91810q to US variants of T-Mobile LG V20. If you want to update your device to latest security patch, then you are the right place. Here the September 2017 Security Patch LG V20 T-mobile Firmware. This firmware flash by TWRP Recovery. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. There is no other major update just a monthly security update. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Security Patch: September 1, 2017
- Device: LG V20
- Region: US (T-mobile)
- Build Number: NRD90M
- Software Version: H91810q
- Status: Official
- Type: OTA Update
Recommendation for you:
- Need to install a latest TWRP recovery on your device.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download H91810q.zip from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy S5 Mini ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” H91810q.zip “.
- Copy file to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the H91810q.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Complete, reboot your device.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.