Install Stable MiUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For MI A1
This update brings some fixes to the previous version. The bugs which were identified in the earlier version are fixed now. You can download and install this update now. Many users are waiting for MI A1 Oreo update as its a first Xiaomi device with Android One. Google now giving monthly security updates to this device.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI A1 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install Stable MiUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For MI A1 (Android One). Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage. It is the global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for a daily usage.
Install MiUI 188.8.131.52 ROM On MI A1 (Android One):
If you are an MI A1 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. Stable MiUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For MI A1 (Android One) comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
- Download Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Redmi 4X
- Install NDEMIEI Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For MI Mix 2
- Download And Install Official Xiaomi MI 6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM
- Install Official BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi MI A1
- Guide To Install China Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For MI Note 2
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
- Read the complete guide below.
MiUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For MI A1 (Android One) Link:
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
Step 1: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-2: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 3: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Charge The Device And HOLD Volume Up + Power On Button And Select Downlaod Mode.
Step 4: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-5: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 6: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Step 7: – Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂