Good news for Honor 7X European users. EMUI 8.0 based Android 8.0 OREO ROM for Honor 7X is ready to update manually. Today we share for you EMUI 8.0 Based Honor 7X OREO Update. The update based on EMUI 8.0 and it brings all EMUI 8.0 features for Honor 7X. If you want to install OREO update on Honor 7X or EMUI 8.0 on Honor 7X then follows the guide to install it manually. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system. Here we share Android 8.0 Oreo update for Honor 7X European variant.
Download EMUI 8.0 Based Honor 7X OREO Update
EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. Also, this update featuring enhanced performance and security than before. If you want to install Honor 7X OREO Update, then you are the right place. The Honor 7X EMUI 8.0 Update comes with many new features, we provide the full changelog and features link below. This EMIUI 8.0 update is available for BND-L21 variants in European users. So download and install EMUI 8.0 Based Honor 7X OREO Update.
EMUI 8.0 update for Honor 7x now available with latest B302 build version. Many users asking when Huawei release ” OREO for Honor 7X “. This update rolling out via OTA update and it comes with build number BND-L21C432B302 for BND-L21 variants. Today we share the Oreo firmware link and full process to update Honor 7X to OREO version. First, unlock bootloader of Honor 7X and then follow flashing method below to install EMUI 8.0 Based Honor 7X OREO update.
You may also like:
- Guide To Unbrick Moto X4 Using Stock Android 8.0 OREO Firmware
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K3 Note
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Xiaomi MI 5
- Download OREO Huawei Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 Firmware [18.104.22.1681]
- Install B311 Oreo Update On Huawei P10 VTR-L29/L09 [Europe]
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
- Firmware Versions: B302
- Device name: Honor 7X
- Model number: BND-L21
- Build number: BND-L21C432B302
- Status: Official
- Region: Europe
- Changelog: Click here.
- At first, check your device model number, don’t try it on other model numbers.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 7X and install TWRP recovery.
Android 8.1 EMUI 8.0 on Honor 7X link:
If you want to install Android 8.1 on Honor 7x download the file from below and install on your Huawei Honor 7x.
EMUI 8.0 Android 8.1 For Honor 7X ⇒ HONOR7X-OREO-UPDATE-DOWNLOAD.ZIP
Guide To Install Update:
- First, download the file, extract it there are total 4 files.
- Then copy 4 files to your device SD card.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Now on the TWRP, press the Advanced > Terminal.
- In the TWRP terminal, enter the following commands.
- This command flash recovery using this Terminal (one bye one).
dd if=/external_sd/BND-RECOVERY-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery dd if=/external_sd/BND-RECOVERY-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery2
- After flashing process is done type the following command (one bye one).
echo --update_package=/sdcard/update.zip > /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/sdcard/update_data_full_public.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/sdcard/update_full_BND-L21C_hw_eu.zip >> /cache/recovery/command
- Now Reboot your device using this.
- Wait for Complete the installation.
- After process did, again reboot recovery and do a factory reset using stock recovery.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
If you have any problem comment below in the comment box and if you like our post then share it.