TWRP Flashable Official Nougat ROM For Lenovo K6 Note [Rooted]
The Lenovo K6 Note Specifications:
Lenovo K6 Note launched in September 2016. Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the display. K6 Note has 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. K6 Note is having the storage of 32GB and can be expanded up to 256GB via external SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels Dual Tone LED Flash rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 4000mAh of the battery. Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow version.
This is the Official Update from Lenovo for the Lenovo K6 Note device. If you didn’t receive an update or you want a pre-rooted ROM for much more customizations then download this ROM. It is pre-rooted has Busybox installed and much more improvements have been done. check out the below features list for more information.
Features Of Lenovo K6 Note TWRP Flashable Nougat ROM:
- Based on official Nougat S218 Release
- Busybox installed
- Removed Lenovo Bloatware
- Removed Google’s Bloatware
- Build.prop tweaks
- Replaced Google Music with MIUI Music
Much more features are available just head to the download section and follow the procedure to flash this ROM.
- Lenovo K6 Note (K53A48)
Check Also: –
- Download Latest Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock Firmware, Driver, Tool
- Install Android 6.0.1 BLISS POP ROM For Lenovo Vibe C
- Guide To Install Custom Lollipop 5.0 Rom For Lenovo A536
- Install Android 7.0 Experience ROM v5.0 On OnePlus 3
- [Custom Rom] Full Stable AOSP Android 7.0 ROM for Lenovo A536
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Official TWRP Flashable Nougat ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Lenovo_K6_Note_7.0(K53a48).zip” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Lenovo_K6_Note_7.0(K53a48).zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.