Huawei end of previous year launched a new smartphone called Honor 5c. Some month ago Huawei rolling out EMUI 5.0 on this device. Now a developer made Validus 15.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On Honor 5c. If you need a stable custom ROM for your device, then you are the right place. It comes with a latest Android security patch. Let’s talk about this device.
The Honor 5c run 1.7GHz octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 650 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB. It has 5.2 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It has a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
Today we share Validus 15.1 for Honor 5c. Validus 15.1 based on AOSP with more optimization and add many tools for performance. Validus 15.1 brings tons of new features like Headsup snooze, Statusbar logo, Ambient-LiftToWake QS tile, Power menu and much more. It’s ram management also better than stock ROM, thanks to ” Felix-development “. So let’s go to the installation guide.
- Double tap to sleep.
- Toast icon switch
- Network traffic
- Power menu
- Gesture anywhere
- Nightlight brightness mode options
- Screen record
- And much more.
- First backup Current ROM and Data.
- Need installed TWRP on your device.
- Need your device at least to 70% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download Validus ROM from below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Validus 15.1 Nougat ROM On Honor 5c ⇓⇓
You may also like:
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ Validus-hi6250-7.1.2.STABLE.15.1-METICULUS.zip ”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to Validus-hi6250-7.1.2.STABLE.15.1-METICULUS.zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Now enjoy the Validus 15.1 ROM 🙂 .