The A500FUXXU1CQF4 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU smartphone. You find more nougat/Marshmallow full firmware or OTA update on this blog. Officially Samsung launched the latest A500FUXXU1CQF4 Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU Stock Firmware with latest June 2017 Security Patch. It is first Android 6.0.1 marshmallow update for this device. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). Galaxy A5 (2016) runs 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. This device has 16 GB internal storage. This device has 5.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. Galaxy A5 (2016) packs 13-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
Samsung is released Android 6.0.1 for United Kingdom (Vodafone) Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU variants. This update comes latest security patch update with other some new features. The main thing that it comes with Marshmallow Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU Stock Firmware. We created the direct download link of Marshmallow Firmware For Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU for United Kingdom (Vodafone). This firmware only for SM-A500FU version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – A500FUXXU1CQF4
- Galaxy J7: – SM-A500FU
- Release Date: – 07-06-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.06.2017
- Country: United Kingdom (Vodafone)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A500FU.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find my mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A500FUXXU1CQF4 Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU Stock Firmware ⇓⇓
You may like also:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A500FUXXU1CQF4 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.