Install Nougat B394 Update For Huawei P9 EVA-L09 Europe
Short Info About Huawei P9:
The Huawei P9 smartphone which was launched in April 2016. The phone comes with the 5.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. The display has PPI of 423pixels per inch. The P9 is powered by 2.1GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Cameras are to be considered the Huawei P9 comes with the Dual 12 megapixels at the rear at 8 megapixels at front.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Improved device security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the guide and B394 Update link for Huawei P9 version. The build number is EVA-L09C432B394. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- UI version: EMUI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: B394
- Device: Huawei P9
- Firmware: EVA-L09C432B394
- Status: Official
- Size: 1.3 GB
- This update work only Huawei P9 EVA-L09 Europe variant, do not try other version devices.
- Install B600/B601 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe
- Install B608 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe (Dual SIM)
- Guide To Update B601 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Lite Firmware [Europe]
- Guide To Install B397 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Update [Europe]
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B394 Update For Huawei P9 EVA-L09 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Update (TWRP method):-
- Download ” required files from above “.
- Copy all files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process completes, again click on install then install update_full_EVA-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Then reboot your device.
Guide To Install Update (dload method):-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.