Stock Android 7.0 A310FXXU3CQE6 Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Firmware
The A310FXXU3CQE6 update is ready for Galaxy A3 SM-A310F DBT variant. We already posted the Android 7.0 Galaxy S7 Unlocked and AT&T USA variant for you. Now we will also upload the Android 7.0 A310FXXU3CQE6 Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Firmware. Officially Samsung launched the latest A310FXXU3CQE6 Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Firmware with latest Security Patch. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that introduced in this Android nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lolipop). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India and another country. Galaxy A3 runs 1.5 GHz Qual-core it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. This device has 16 GB internal storage. Galaxy A3 has 4.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720*1280 pixels display. Galaxy A3 lets you snap 13-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
Samsung released Android 7.0 for the Galaxy S7 variants. This update comes latest security patch update with other some new features added and the main thing that it comes with Android 7.0 A310FXXU3CQE6 Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Firmware. We created the direct download link of A310FXXU3CQE6 Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Firmware. Firmware only for SM-A310F version device. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz
- Firmware Versions: – A310FXXU3CQE6
- Galaxy S7 Edge: – SM-A310F
- Release Date: – 23.05.2017
- Region: – DBT
- Android security patch level: 01.05.2017
- Make sure your device model no is SM-A310F.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Take Full Backup.
- Download and Odin and ROM.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ A310FXXU3CQE6 Galaxy A3 SM-A310F Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended For you:
- Download Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A AT&T Firmware
- Download Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Android 7.0 Sprint Firmware
- G920AUCU5EQB8 Nougat OTA For Galaxy S6 With February 2017 Security Patch
- Stable Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Elephone P9000
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A310FXXU3CQE6 Firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Select BL, AP, CP, CSC from firmware folder.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot.
- N920CXXU3CQB9 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy Note 5 [All Variants]
- N920PVPS3BQA1 Android 6.0.1 Firmware For Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P
- Stock G930PVPS4BQE1 Galaxy S7 SM-G930P Android 7.0 Firmware
- Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For AT&T Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G930A/G935A]