ASUS now rolling out OREO update on Asus ZenFone 3. The latest Oreo update direct link is now available for Asus ZenFone 3. The latest WW_15.0410.1712.31 Oreo update is rolling out via OTA on ZenFone 3. So, today we share how to download and update Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo ROM. If you want to install latest ZenFone 3 Oreo ROM then you are the right place. Download ZenFone 3 Oreo ROM (WW_15.0410.1712.31) from below.
This WW_15.0410.1712.31 update is available for ZenFone 3 ZE520KL variants. This update is stable version and soon will roll out via OTA on your device. This update comes with build number 15.0410.1712.31. Let’s go to the instruction and download and update Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo ROM to latest version security patches.
This OREO update brings lots of new features and latest android January 2018 security patch. Also, this ZenFone 3 Oreo ROM comes with many bug fixes.if you want to update Asus ZenFone 3 then let’s go to the instruction below.
WW_15.0410.1712.31 Asus ZenFone 3 Oreo ROM Details:-
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: ZEN UI
- Device name: ASUS ZenFone 3
- Model number: ZE520KL
- Firmware Versions: WW_15.0410.1712.31
- Install Official BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi MI A1
- Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus One
- Guide To Recover Zenfone 3 Max Which Does Not TURN ON
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K3 Note
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Stock Firmware For HTC U11 (All Collection)
- Install Beta Android Oreo ROM On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus AT&T
- Please, first of all, check your device model number.
- Make sure that your ZenFone 3 ZE552KL running on WW-14.2020.1712.85.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50% charge for flashing.
- Zenfone 3 v15.0410.1712.31 OTA: WW_ZE520KL-14.2020.1712.85-15.0410.1712.31-fota-user.zip
- Zenfone 3 15.0410.1712.31 Full Firmware: UL-ASUS_Z017D_1-WW-15.0410.1712.31-user.zip
Guide To Install with updater app:-
- Download ” 15.0410.1712.31.zip OTA ” file from the above-mentioned link.
- Move the download file in your internal storage.
- Now rename the file name ” 15.0410.1712.31.zip OTA“.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu click Apply update from your device storage.
- Then select to install the OTA.zip, which you downloaded before.
- Wait for complete this process.
- After process done reboot your device.
If this process fails then follow the steps below.
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above 15.0410.1712.31.zip Full file file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip “
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.