Download Android 8.0 Oreo MAD OS ROM For Oukitel K6000 Plus
Download Android 8.0 Oreo MAD OS ROM For Oukitel K6000 Plus MT6750. Here is the MAD OS ROM based on AOSP. As always we will get some information about Oukitel K6000 Plus.
Oukitel K6000 Plus has a display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5 inches of the display. The Oukitel K6000 Plus has 1.5Ghz Octa-core Mediatek 6750 processor with 4GB of RAM. Oukitel K6000 Plus is having the storage of 64GB and can be expanded up to 256GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 6080mAh of battery capacity a smartphone runs on Android 7.0.
This ROM comes with many new features. It is almost stable ROM if you find some of the minor bugs there, then please comment below. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Oukitel K6000 Plus user, then you must download and install this new Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Oukitel K6000 Plus. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new nougat custom ROM on Oukitel K6000 Plus.
Working Features of MAD OS:-
- HW Decoding/Encoding
- FM Radio etc
- offline charging animation
- many more customizable MAD OS features.
Recommended For You:
- Install Oreo Beta 2 OxygenOS 5.0 For OnePlus 5 [Leaked]
- Guide To Install Stable MIUI 9 On DOOGEE Y6 MT6750
- Install EMUI 8.0 on Huawei Mate 9 OREO Update [Beta]
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo K3 Note
- Guide To Install Android 8.0 Oreo EMUI 8 ROM For Honor 9
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MAD OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ MAD OS ROM For Oukitel K6000 Plus ⇓⇓
ARM64 Nano/Mini GAPPS
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MAD OS ROM_Oukitel_K6000Plus_zip” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MAD OS ROM_Oukitel_K6000Plus_zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.