Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Xiaomi MI 5
This device released with its own interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS 15 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
Lineage os 15 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi MI 5. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi MI 5 and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
- Guide To Install Android 4.4.2 CyanogenMod ROM For Karbonn A16
- Guide To Install Lollipop Flyme OS ROM For Moto G2
- Unofficial Lineage OS Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
- Install B398 Update For Honor 8 FRD-L19 Nougat Europe
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi Note 2
What’s not working:
- Camera (flashlight)
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Android 8.0 Oreo On Xiaomi MI 5 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” Android8.0_XiaomiMI5.zip” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Android8.0_XiaomiMI5.zip file, tap on add more ZIPS and add GAPPS and magisk.
- Swipe to flash the ZIPS.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.