Stock Rooted Odex Nougat ROM For LG Stylo 2 Plus (K55020A)
A glimpse About Lg Stylo 2 Plus:
Stylo 2 Plus Mini has a Display of 1080by 1920 resolution, nd 5.7inch of the screen. Stylo 2 Plus has 1.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor, and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 16/32GB and can be expanded up to 256GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 5/8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2900/3000mAh of the battery.
This ROM is a stock ROM of T-Mobile LG Stylo 2 Plus. This ROM is pre-rooted so you can enjoy customization through the magisk and many more mods. If you are an LG Stylo 2 Plus user we recommend you to install this ROM because it is based on the stock ROM and it doesn’t have any bugs. So you can use it as a daily driver or use.
Features of Stock Rooted Odex Nougat ROM forLG Stylo 2 Plus:-
- Busybox Preinstalled
- Removed Force-Encrypt
- Removed De-verify
- replaced the T-Mobile boot animation with Google’s Pixel animation
- Added init.d support
- Stable ROM
- Latest security updates\
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install LG Stylo 2 V Nougat Firmware (LG-VS835)(Verizon)
- Install LG Phoenix 2 Nougat Firmware (K371)(AT&T)
- Guide To Install LG Stylo 2 Plus Nougat Firmware (LG-K550)(T-Mobile)
Supported Devices model:
- LG Stylo 2 Plus K55020A (T-Mobile)
Don’t try on other models, install only on model listed above!!
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Stock Rooted Odex ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Stock Rooted Odex Nougat ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Stock_Rootedodex_ROM-LGSTYLO2PLUS.Zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to Stock_Rootedodex_ROM-LGSTYLO2PLUS.Zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the CrDroid ROM.