Install Stock Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On ZenFone 4 Pro
Good news for users of Sprint ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro, Android 8.0 OREO Stock firmware is now available for ZenFone 4 Pro device. The latest stable Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is now available for manual update. Android 8.0 OREO update now available with the latest WW-15.0410.1802.34 build version. If you want to install stock Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On ZenFone 4 Pro then follow this guide.
ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro WW-15.0410.1802.34 firmware is rolling out via OTA update on your device, soon you will get this update in your update manager. If you don’t wait to install this update then you are the right place, here we provide stock Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On ZenFone 4 Pro for manually install. So we share the manual steps to install this update on ZenFone 4 Pro. This update will not void the ASUS Limited Warranty. WW-15.0410.1802.34 firmware manually updates through fastboot.
The OREO update comes with the latest security patch. Also added floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, PIP mode, and lots of new features and settings. This update available for ZS551KL variants. If you want to update your device, follow the guide below. Here the WW-15.0410.1802.34 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM On ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL. This firmware installs via fastboot mode. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Backup your all-important data, because it erases everything from your device.
- Need installed ADB Flash tool in computer.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable ” USB debugging.”
- Download Android 8.0 OREO firmware from below.
- Read Instruction.
Firmware, ADB Driver link:
You can check the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software updates. If you got the OPM1.180104.092 update then directly install from the phone. Either download files and follow the guide.
ADB driver Link: adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip
OREO Firmware: UL-ASUS_Z01GD_1-WW-15.0410.1802.34-user.zip
You may also like:
- Install EMUI 8.0 on Huawei Mate 9 OREO Update [Beta]
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo MAD OS ROM For Oukitel K6000 Plus
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Stock Firmware For HTC U11 (All Collection)
- Install Blur_Version.27.21.4 Soak Test 2 Oreo On Moto Z Play
- Download EMUI 8.0 Oreo Firmware For Huawei Mate 9
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip and extract it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above UL-ASUS_Z01GD_1-WW-15.0410.1802.34-user.zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip “
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully update Android 8.0 Oreo on ZenFone 4 Pro. If you have any problems comment in the comment box.