Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For Redmi Note 3
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are Redmi Note 3 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable 126.96.36.199 ROM For Redmi Note 3. Many things should have been fixed in this build. It is the global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this as a daily usage.
- Optimization – New sign-in page for Mi Account (10-09)
- Fix – Old devices warned about possible unsuccessful backups in Mi Mover (10-09)
- Fix_FC issues in the global build (10-09)
- Fix – FC issues in Notes (10-09)
- Install B370 Honor 4c Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi 3
- Unofficial ResurrectionRemix Android 6.0.1 ROM For Honor 5X
- Download Latest 7.10.12 Global BETA MIUI 9 ROM For Redmi 3/Prime
- Android 6.0 Xperia CM 13 ROM For Redmi 3s/prime [VoLte supported]
- Install Android 6.0 AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Coolpad Note 3 (VOLTE)
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM or Fastboot ROM For Redmi Note 3 as per your installation.
⇓⇓ Download ROM, Tool and Driver Files ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:-
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To Install Fastboot ROM:-
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.