Download And Update Essential PH-1 Android 8.1 OREO Firmware
Essential PH-1 OPM1.180104.092 firmware
Yesterday Essential sends Android 8.1 Oreo update on Essential PH-1. The latest stable Android 8.1 Oreo firmware is now available for manual update. We know Essential already started to roll out Android OREO beta update. After a long beta testing now stable Android 8.1 Oreo firmware for Essential PH-1 is release. Android 8.1 OREO update now available with the latest OPM1.180104.092 build. If you want to install this Android 8.1 update then follows the guide below. Here we share a guide to download and update Essential PH-1 Android 8.1 OREO Firmware.
Essential PH-1 OPM1.180104.092 firmware is rolling out via OTA update on your device, soon you will get this update in your update manager. If you don’t wait to install this update then you are the right place, here we provide Essential PH-1 Android 8.1 OREO Firmware for manually install. So we share the manual steps for your Essential PH-1. This update will not void the Essential Limited Warranty. Essential upload OREO firmware in official website allowing customers to apply the software manually.
Update Essential PH-1 Android 8.1 OREO Firmware
The OREO update comes with latest February 2018 security patch. Also improvement Performance then before and Photos App crashing, battery drain issue fixed. If you want to update your device, follow the guide below. Here the stable update Essential PH-1 Android 8.1 OREO Firmware. This firmware install via fastboot mode with ADB. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Backup your all-important data, because it erases everything from your device.
- Need installed ADB Flash tool in computer.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable ” USB debugging.”
- Download Android 8.1 OREO firmware from below.
- Read Instruction.
Firmware, ADB Driver link:
You can check the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software updates. If you got the OPM1.180104.092 update then directly install from the phone. Either download files and follow the guide.
ADB driver Link: adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip
You may also like:
- Download EMUI 8.0 Oreo Firmware For Huawei Mate 9
- Install Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware On Essential Phone
- EMUI 8.0 Based Honor 8 Pro B310 OREO Firmware [18.104.22.1680][India]
- Guide To Unbrick Moto X4 Using Stock Android 8.0 OREO Firmware
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip and extract it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above Oreo 8.1 OPM1.180104.092 OTA.zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip “
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully update Android 8.1 OREO on Essential PH-1. If you have any problems comment in the comment box. and if you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!