Redmi 5A got the Android 7.0 Nougat update officially. Redmi 5A launched with MIUI 9 Nougat version, but many users want to update the device to the new Android 7.0 Custom ROMs Like RR, then you can try Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Redmi 5A. So today we share Stable Resurrection Remix 5.8 Nougat ROM For Redmi 5A. This custom ROM is fully stable and based on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat with the most recent security patch.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A packs octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and will come with 2GB of RAM. This device has 5.5 inches HD capacitive touchscreen. The display resolution of 720x 1280pixels. This device has Dual 13megapixel rear with LED flash camera for taking good-quality photos and 5-megapixel front camera for a perfect selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. This will be another budget device from Xiaomi which will have an impact on budget range smartphones.
RR based on Android OS with a fully optimized kernel and light UI to get maximum performance. So RR is one of the best custom Android 7.0 Stable RR Nougat ROM For Redmi 5A Riva. Thanks to XDA members ” MuraliVijay ” to share this ROM.
Features of Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM:-
- Simple RR.
- Super Smooth.
- Dialer fixed
- VOLTE Working
- Camera Works
you can call this as a stable custom ROM for Redmi 5A RIVA. So you can use this ROM as your daily driver.
Recommended For You:
- Download Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A AT&T Firmware
- Install Dot OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On Moto C
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Redmi 4/4X
- A520FXXU2BQIB Galaxy A5 2017 SM-A520F Stock Firmware (Sept 2017)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 Rom For Honor 6X
- Required Custom Recovery.
- Backup Your Current ROM & all-important Data.
- Need your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download Resurrection_Remix.zip, Gapps file.
- Read Instruction.
RR Nougat ROM For Redmi 5A RIVA Link:
Guide To Install:-
- Download and copy all files to external or internal memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select the Resurrection_remix.zip file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for processing complete.
- Again back to recovery menu and install GAPPS file.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to boot, please don’t interrupt the process.