Here is the official Dot OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On Moto C. Dot OS is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat version. Dot OS full name is ” DroidOnTime ” OS. You can get much more performance and stability in this ROM. Also, Stock Android UI makes it faster. If you are Motorola Moto C user you must try this ROM it comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Let’s check it out this ROM features.
DroidOnTime is full features packed ROM. Dot OS is one of the best nougat custom ROM for Motorola Moto C. This custom ROM is perfect for daily usage, very smooth, stable and optimized. Also, Full OMS support in this ROM, so now you can customize whatever you want with substratum theme engine and other mod. This ROM is pretty stable for daily use, but if you find any bugs then comment below.
Install Dot OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM On Moto C
Special thanks to XDA Recognized Contributor ” Mysteryagr ” to build Dot OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Moto C. Dot OS can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Dot OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Moto C and enjoy the experience of nougat with sweet stable performance.
Features of DroidOnTime ROM:
- Stability and Performance
- Lagfree with High-Performance Results
- Clutterless UI
- Perfect Interface for every User
- Enhanced default apps
- Redesigned settings and QS panel
- Full OMS support
- Colour Engine Support
You may also like:
- Install Official Android 8.0 OREO Stock ROM On Moto Z2 Force [T-Mobile]
- Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For OnePlus 3 / 3T
- Download 00WW_3_72A Nokia 6 OTA Update and Guide To Install
- Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM On Moto G Turbo
- Install Android Nougat ViperOS Custom ROM for Redmi 5A
- Install 5.8.3-Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For LG G6
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Dot (DroidOnTime) OS ROM: DOT-N-v1.2-20171219-namath-UNOFFICIAL.zip.
- Gapps Link: opengapps.
- Read the instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ DOT-N-v1.2-20171219-namath-UNOFFICIAL.zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate and select to the DOT-N-v1.2-20171219-namath-UNOFFICIAL.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Now click on “add more zips” and select Gapps file.
- Swipe to install the ROM and gapps both files.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you have any problem comment below in the comment box, also, you can like our social pages for more extra smartphone stuff.