Good news for users of Sprint Moto Z2 Force, Android 8.0 OREO Stock ROM is now available for Moto Z2 Force Sprint variant device. The latest stable Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is now available for manual update. Android 8.0 OREO update now available with the latest OCX27.109-48 build. If you want to install this official Android 8.0 OREO ROM For Moto Z2 Force then follow this guide.
Moto Z2 Force OCX27.109-48 firmware is rolling out via OTA update on your device, soon you will get this update in your update manager. If you don’t wait to install this update then you are the right place, here we provide Android 8.0 OREO ROM for Moto Z2 Force Sprint for manually install. So we share the manual steps to install this update on Z2 Force. This update will not void the Motorola Limited Warranty. Thanks to XDA developer ” ilia3367 ” to build this .bat file to directly software update manually through fastboot.
The OREO update comes with the latest security patch. Also added many new features and improvement Performance. If you want to update your device, follow the guide below. Here the official OCX27.109-48 Android 8.0 OREO ROM for Moto Z2 Force Sprint. This firmware installs via fastboot mode. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Backup your all-important data, because it erases everything from your device.
- Need installed ADB Flash tool in computer.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable ” USB debugging.”
- Download Android 8.0 OREO firmware and BAT file from below.
- Read Instruction.
Firmware, ADB Driver link:
You can check the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software updates. If you got the OCX27.109-48 update then directly install from the phone. Either download files and follow the guide.
ADB driver Link: adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip
BAT file: NASH_SPRINT_OCX27.109-48 .zip
You may also like:
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo MAD OS ROM For Oukitel K6000 Plus
- Download And Install Experience 9.0 Oreo ROM For Galaxy Note 8
- Install Official BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi MI A1
- Guide To Install Android 8.0 OREO MiFavor 5.2 On Axon 7 [EDL Package]
- Install EMUI 8.0 on Huawei Mate 9 OREO Update [Beta]
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the adb_fastboot_1.4.1_portable.zip and extract it on your PC.
- Now, you have to extract and copy the above Oreo 8.0 OCX27.109-48 firmware and .bat file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into fastboot mode.
- Then double-click on”.bat” (NASH_SPRINT_OCX27.109-48.bat) file to install this OREO ROM.
- Wait until the process finishes and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully update latest OREO on Moto Z2 Force Sprint. If you have any problems comment in the comment box.