Install Android 7.2 Paranoid Custom ROM for Honor 8 Pro
About Paranoid Custom ROM For Honor 8 Pro:
Paranoid based on android 7.2 recently rolled out and Open Kirin added support for Honor 8 Pro. Honor 8 Pro will be the first device to taste the Paranoid ROM. currently, Paranoid ROM has provided support for Duke-AL10, AL20, AL30, L09, and TL30. For other models, it is expected to be rolled out soon. Whats make special in this ROM, this is based on AOSP. Also, this ROM showcases Android O backported changes which are from its developer preview. Below are the some of its features.
Whats’ New In Paranoid 7.2 ROM:
- AOSP Camera
- Global Network Support
- Various Bluetooth connectivity fixes
- Improvements made in hardware key lightning
- PA browser based on M60
- Fix for navigation bar swiping
- Double tap to sleep on status bar
These are the only some of its features, more features are available. If you are an Honor 8 Pro user you must install or at least give a try to this ROM. PAranoid ROM looks promising for its features. Paranoid ROM is based on AOSP, We can expect much better performance than EMUI. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- DUKE-AL10, AL20, AL30, L09, and TL30
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 Rom For Honor 6X
- Unofficial ResurrectionRemix Android 6.0.1 ROM For Honor 5X
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Honor 7
- [CUSTOM ROM] Android 6.0 Marshmallow LineageOS 13 Rom For Honor 6X
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Paranoid ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
NOTE: You should be Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 or any other AOSP based OS to install this ROM. We recommend you to install RR first. From HERE
⇓⇓ Download Paranoid Custom ROM For Honor 8 Pro ⇓⇓
NOTE: Use ARM64, 7.1 GAPPS
Guide To Install:-
- Download “pa_duk-7.2.1-DEV-.zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the pa_duk-7.2.1-DEV-.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- Again click on install and then install GAPPS file.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.