Install Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
Install Global MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i. It is a stable ROM so you can flash it for your daily use. There are no bugs in this ROM. Just follow the procedure correctly to install this ROM on your Mi4i. Below are some changes made in this version. We already posted the Global MIUI 8.2 update for Redmi Note 4 and Mi 5C check them if you need.
Xiaomi Mi 4i was Xiaomi’s successful flagship phone. The manufacturer has sold more than 1 million devices worldwide. Indian Android users have been a fan of Xiaomi for quite a long time. Everyone was curious about the update of MIUI but Xiaomi gave the update.
Changelog for MIUI 220.127.116.11:
- Separate App locks for dual apps
- Added panic button for emergency
- Fixed issues with the dual app’s notifications
- Switches for common settings in the search results
If you are a Xiaomi Mi4i user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for Xiaomi Mi4i.
- Install B398 Update For Honor 8 FRD-L19 Nougat Europe
- Guide To Install Latest LG Stylo 3 Plus Nougat Firmware
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For Redmi Note 3
- Download Latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update For Redmi Note 4/4X
- ResurrectionRemix 5.8.0 Android 7.1 ROM For Redmi Note 3 [VoLTE]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
⇓⇓ Download Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:-
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:-
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂