Download Swipe Elite Power Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
The official Swipe Elite Power Stock Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. Swipe Elite Power is now available on market and lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP are already available. That’s why always keep Swipe Elite Power firmware to repair. You can also update Swipe Elite Power smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Swipe Elite Power.
The previous year, Swipe released Elite Power with Android 6.0 (marshmallow). This device runs on 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Elite Power comes with 5.50 Inch touchscreen display of 720×1280 pixels. It has 16 GB of internal storage.
The Swipe Elite Power gives you dual 16-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 5-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the stock firmware of Swipe Elite Power. By installing this Swipe Elite Power stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Elite Power. The Swipe Elite Power Firmware is now available for all regions. So let’s go the instruction to download Swipe Elite Power Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 07.01.2017
- Device name: Swipe Elite Power
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.36 GB
Firmware Tool, Driver link
We have uploaded latest firmware, Qualcomm flash tool and Qualcomm driver to you can download directly from our site.
Firmware ⇒ Swipe_Elite_Power_V3_03_20170107.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the QFIL.exe.
- Then select Browse under the Programmer path and Load .MBN file “prog_emmc_firehose_8909_ddr.mbn” from firmware folder.
- Now switch off the phone and Hold Volume up + Down + Power.
- Select port in QFIL tool.
- Now hit the download button and wait for flashing.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Install N2G47H.7.11.18 Stable ROM For MI A1 (Android One)
- Latest Global BETA MIUI 8.3.8 ROM For Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
- Download Micromax Spark Vdeo Q415 Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Latest Micromax Canvas 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Guide To Download and Install Gionee M6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.