The official Swipe Elite VR Stock Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. Swipe Elite VR is now available on market and lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP are already available. That’s why always keep Swipe Elite VR firmware to repair. You can also update Swipe Elite VR smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Swipe Elite VR.
The previous year, Swipe released Elite VR with Android 6.0 (marshmallow). This device runs on 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Elite VR comes with 5.50 Inch touchscreen display of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has 8 GB of internal storage.
The Swipe Elite VR gives you dual 13-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 5-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. It has Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor and Accelerometer.
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the stock firmware of Swipe Elite VR. By installing this Swipe Elite VR stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The Swipe Elite VR Firmware is now available for all regions. So let’s go the instruction to download Swipe Elite VR Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 25.07.2017
- Device name: Swipe Elite VR
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.04 GB
Firmware Tool, Driver link
We have uploaded latest firmware, SP Flash tool and MTK driver in a single zip file so you can download directly from our site.
Firmware ⇒ Swipe_Elite_VR_V23.0_25_07_2017.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Install N2G47H.7.11.18 Stable ROM For MI A1 (Android One)
- Latest Global BETA MIUI 8.3.8 ROM For Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
- Download Micromax Spark Vdeo Q415 Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Latest Micromax Canvas 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Guide To Download and Install Gionee M6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.