Install Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For Redmi Y1 Lite
Install Global MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Redmi Y1 Lite. It is a stable ROM so you can flash it for your daily use. There are no bugs in this ROM. Just follow the procedure correctly to install this ROM on your Redmi Y1 Lite. Below are some changes made in this version. We already posted the Global MIUI 8.2 update for Redmi Note 4 and Mi 5C check them if you need.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite is the most newer released smartphone in Xiaomi. The manufacturer has aimed more than 1 million devices worldwide. Indian Android users have been a fan of Xiaomi for quite a long time. Everyone was curious about the update of MIUI but Xiaomi gave the update. It’s not the MIUI 9 but it will come on Redmi Y1 Lite as said by Xiaomi.
If you are a Redmi Y1 Lite user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for Xiaomi Mi4i.
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For Redmi 4/4X
- ResurrectionRemix 5.8.0 Android 7.1 ROM For Redmi Note 3 [VoLTE]
- Stable Multirom Miui7 v7.2.5 Custom Rom For Redmi Note 3 [Mtk]
- CyanogenMod 14.1 Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Xiaomi Mi4i
- Install Miui 8 Rom For Redmi Note 3 [Snapdragon Kenzo]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
⇓⇓ Download Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:-
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂