The official Elephone U Pro Firmware is here with the driver, tool with complete guide. Now you can update or unbrick Elephone U Pro with Stock Firmware. This device out of the box comes with Android 8.0 Oreo version. Elephone U Pro comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor. Formally need Qualcomm Product Support Tools (QPST) for install Elephone U Pro Firmware.
Elephone U Pro Stock Firmware
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the Stock ROM or stock firmware for Elephone U Pro. By installing this stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick Elephone U Pro. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The Elephone U Pro Stock Firmware is now available for all regions with play store.
Elephone U Pro Specification:
This year, Elephone released Elephone U Pro with Android 8.0 (Oreo). This device runs on 2.2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor and it comes with 6 GB of RAM. This device comes with a 5.99 inches HD+ IPS capacitive touchscreen with 2160 x 1080 pixels. It has 128 GB of internal storage.
This device brings dual 13-Megapixels + 13-Megapixels rear camera to capture good quality images and an 8-Megapixel front-facing camera for the selfies. The device powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3550 mAh battery. It has a G-Sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, Gyro, Compass, hall, Fingerprint.
Elephone U Pro is now available on the market and after release TWRP and root method, you can install lots of mods, custom ROM and much more. To keep your device safe always save Elephone U Pro Stock firmware to repair. You can also update Elephone U Pro smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Elephone U Pro. So let’s go the instruction to download the Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 8.0
- Android Name: Oreo
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: Elephone U Pro
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download Elephone U Pro Stock Firmware
We have uploaded the latest Elephone U Pro firmware, QPST Tool and Qualcomm driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Elephone U Pro.
|Model Name: Elephone U Pro||Download Links||File Size|
|Tool - MTK FLASH||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver - MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
|Firmware - BUILD-20180227||Elephone_U_Pro_20180227_StockRom.zip||2.85 GB|
|Firmware - BUILD-20180423||Elephone_U_Pro__20180423_StockRom.zip||2.92 GB|
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Fast of all extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR or 7zip.
- Then install Qualcomm USB drivers.
- Now open the QPST Tool.
- Then click browse bottom & browse and select the “.mbn” file from firmware folder.
- The Select build will automatically select the update or stock ROM.
- Then click load xml bottom, browse and select the “rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml” File and then choose Patch0.xml.
- “rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml” = data will not be lost.
- “rawprogram_unsparse.xml” = all data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address will lose.
- Now Switch off your phone & connect your phone to the PC (select port and choose the port).
- After connect hit the download button.
- When the flashing is done “finish download” notice will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and make it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.