ASUS now rolling out OREO update on their old devices. Now ASUS send OREO update for ASUS ZenFone 4. Today we share a guide to install Stock Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on ZenFone 4 ZE554KL. Officially this update sends yesterday on ZenFone 4. If you want to install Oreo on ZenFone 4 then you are the right place. This Oreo ROM comes with WW_15.0405.1711.76 build version.
This WW_15.0405.1711.76 update is available for ZE554KL variants. This update is stable version and soon will roll out via OTA on all variant of ZenFone 4. This update comes with build number 15.0405.1711.76. Let’s go to the instruction and download and install manually Oreo ROM on ZenFone 4 ZE554KL.
This OREO update brings many new features like floating home screen shortcuts, Navigation dock, PIP mode, and lots of new settings and features. Also, this ZenFone 4 OREO ROM comes with many bug fixes.if you want to install Oreo On ZenFone 4 Z01KD then let’s go to the instruction below.
- Android Version: Android v8.0
- UI Version: ZEN UI
- Device name: ASUS ZenFone 4
- Firmware Versions: 15.0405.1711.76
- Model number: ZE554KL
Install NMJ51B December Security Patch Update On Essential PH-1
- Upgrade to Android O.
- Swipe up to All apps: After OS upgrade, launcher has some important changes- swipe up to all apps, all app icon could be changed.
- More friendly setting UI design.
⇓⇓ Download 15.0405.1711.76 ROM On ZenFone 4 ⇓⇓
- Please, first of all, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50% charge for flashing.
Guide To Install with updater app:-
- Download ” 15.0405.1711.76.Zip ” file from the above-mentioned link.
- Move the download file in your internal storage.
- Now rename the file name ” 15.0405.1711.76.zip“.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu click Apply update from your device storage.
- Then select to install the Zenfone.zip, which you downloaded before.
- Wait for complete this process.
- After process done reboot your device.
If this process fails then follow the steps below.
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above 15.0405.1711.76.zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.