Install Official Flyme OS 6 For Meizu E3
Good news for Meizu E3 users. You can now install Flyme OS 6 for Meizu E3. Flyme 6 OS was recently released for Meizu devices based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Flyme 6 OS has many features such as theme, new user interface, Meizu launcher, Flyme Weather application, and more, as well as other performance improvements and optimizations. Now, in addition to the official Meizu devices, Flyme 6 OS is also suitable for many Android devices. The latest version of Flyme 6 is now available for the Meizu E3. You can now download and install Official Flyme OS 6 for Meizu E3 from the link given below.
Also see: Download Public Beta Nougat Flyme 6 OS For Meizu Smartphone
This Flyme OS is an official but it comes via custom ROM for Meizu E3. We share the direct download link below. To flash Flyme OS 6 on Meizu E3 need to install TWRP recovery or any custom recovery. if you already have a custom recovery then skip this step and direct follow the step to install custom ROM. so let’s go guide to install Official Flyme OS 6 for Meizu E3.
Flyme OS details:
- Version: Flyme 22.214.171.124A
- MD5: 0dc2ea4356f9b71024d53203f05e3186
- File size: 2045MB
- Release time: 2018-06-07
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Flyme OS ROM, Gapps from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
Download Flyme OS 6 On Meizu E3:
Flyme OS 6: update.zip
You may also like: Install Public Second Beta Flyme 6 For Meizu Smartphone
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ update.zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the update.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- Once complete, again back to a recovery menu and install Gapps file.
- After the process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Also see: Flyme OS 4.5 [Android 5.1.1] For Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
If you have any problem comment below in the comment box, also, you can reach us on our official Facebook page.