Download Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Android 7.0 Sprint Firmware
Samsung started releasing Android 7.0 Nougat for their Android Smartphone we already posted many Samsung phones Android 7.0 Firmware. We already posted Android 7.0 for Galaxy Note 5 AT&T version. Samsung still not released Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For many USA Samsung device but they released for Galaxy S6 Note 5, Note 6, Galaxy S7. And here the Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Android 7.0 Sprint Firmware. We created the direct download link for Sprint Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Sprint Firmware and guide you how to install it.
Samsung released Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Sprint variant via OTA. If you are not received the OTA on your phone or out of the USA you can install the SM-N920P Android 7.0 Nougat via Firmware Install. This Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
Also, check out these cheap framed & custom picture tiles online if you are looking to purchase some High-Quality Photo Tiles That Stick & Re-Stick!
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Samsung experience 8
- Firmware Versions: – VPU3DQC5
- Release Date: – February. 2017
- Firmware: – N920PVPU3DQC5
- Status: – Official Full Firmware (BL, AP, CP, CSC)
- Region : – Sprint
- Size: – 2.2GB
- Changelog: –
- The user interface has been revamped throughout.
- Performance is much faster now.
- Entirely new quick settings panel.
- New features in the phone and contacts apps.
- Enjoy better battery life new battery management feature for better battery performance.
- Customizable presets for medium power and maximum power saving modes.
- The app power monitor detects inactive apps are consuming the battery.
- Nougat’s split-screen feature lets you use two apps side by side.
- New effects and filters in the camera app.
- You can view the filters by swiping the screen from right to left when the camera app is open.
- Browse the web more securely and login websites using your fingerprint using the new Samsung internet and Samsung pass apps.
- Login credentials for various sites as Samsung pass securely.
- Using the performance mode, you can now enjoy a better performance by choosing from optimized, game, entertainment, and high-performance modes to optimize.
- Battery consumption and improve device performance.
- The new keyboard is configured updates language data automatically and provide better predictions.
- You can now choose between QHD and full HD display resolution.
- Make sure your device is Sprint SM-N920P.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Take Full Backup.
- Download and Odin and ROM.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓N920PVPU3DQC5 For Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P⇓⇓
Recommended for You:-
- G935FXXU1DQCG Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F
- G935TUVS4BQC1 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935T
- Update Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- N920CXXU3CQB9 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy Note 5 [All Variants]
- Official G935FXXU1DPLT Android 7.0 Nougat for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Download Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A AT&T Firmware
Guide To Install:-
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Pit Option and select Pit file from the firmware folder.
- Select BL, AP, CP, CSC from firmware folder.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read Full Odin Flash Guide From Here->.
Note: – First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.