Lineage OS 15 On Moto Z Play Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM
A few days ago Google
Some users love Lineage OS or any other custom ROMs. If you are one of them who loves to customize UI. Then you should just go towards the download option and follow the instructions. This ROM has it’s own customization Center, which offers great customizations including the minor features of the device. Lineage OS 15 is the latest version of Lineage OS. It has many customization options that can actually freak you out. Now we have added some details about the phone and ROM then the instructions.
About The Device:
Moto Z play has been released in September of 2016. This device comes with a 5.5-inch super AMOLED display. The resolution of this device is 1080 x 1920px and with 403 PPI. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The MOTO Z Play runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow which can be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat. This device is powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625.
MOTO Z Play packs with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory, it is expandable up to 256GB. It runs on 3510mAh Battery. And the last but not the least it has 16 Megapixel rear camera and 5 Megapixel Front-facing camera for selfies.
- Customizable Theme Engine (Blend with Substratum)
- New user interface in system applications
- Picture in Picture Mode of Android O
- Battery performance increased
- Split Screen supports
- Android O Navbar
- Notification Snoozing
- New Emojis based on Android O
- New UI in Status Bar and Quick Tiles
- And much more.
You May Also Like:
- Guide To Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM For Moto Z_Play
- Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy S6 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM
- Install Lineage OS 15 On Vibe K5 Plus Oreo 8.0 ROM
- Guide To Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 2
- Install Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Huawei P9 Lite
- Don’t try it on anything else.
- It erases everything on your device so, creates a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a TWRP recovery on your device.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM and Gapps file.
- Read instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 15 On Moto Z Play ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download ” lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-lux.zip ” and ” Gapps.zip “.
- Copy both files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-15.0-xxx-UNOFFICIAL-lux.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install and install Gapps file.
- Then reboot your device.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.