Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For Redmi 4 Prime
Good news for Redmi 4 Prime users, latest MIUI 9 is ready for download. It is the MIUI 9.5.10 ROM For Redmi 4 Prime. Today we share Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For Redmi 4 Prime. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the steps and update the process easily.
Much more features are added, optimized and fixed. If you are Redmi 4 Prime user and didn’t get MIUI 184.108.40.206 update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Redmi 4 Prime. Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage. It is the Global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for a daily usage.
If you are a Redmi 4 Prime user you must install MIUI 18.104.22.168 because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For Redmi_4 Prime comes with lots of new features and bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for Redmi 4 Prime.
- Android Version: Android v7.0
- MIUI Version: v126.96.36.199
- Device name: Redmi_4 Prime
- Status: Stable ROM
- Region: Global
- Install Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI 5S/Plus
- Download Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For MI Mix
- Download Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Redmi 4X
- Install Stable China Global MIUI 8.5 ROM For Redmi 4 Prime
- Download Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For Redmi_4 Prime Link:
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂