Install China Developer MIUI 8.3.22 ROM For Redmi Note 5A
China Developer MIUI 8.3.22 ROM For Redmi Note 5A
Good news for Redmi Note 5A users, latest MIUI 9 is ready for download. It is the stable ROM for Redmi Note 5A. Today we share China developer MIUI 8.3.22 ROM For Redmi Note 5A. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update, then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the steps and update the process easily.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI Max/Prime user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this China developer MIUI 8.3.22 ROM For Redmi Note 5A. Many things should have been fixed in this build; you can use it for daily usage. It is the stable global ROM, so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for daily usage.
If you are a Xiaomi MI 5C user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. China developer MIUI 8.3.22 ROM For Redmi Note 5A comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
- Guide To Install NCKMIEK Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For Redmi 5A
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For Redmi Note 3
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For MI 6 Based On Oreo
- Download Micromax Bharat 2 Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Download Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Redmi 4X
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
China Developer MIUI 8.3.22 ROM:
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Read Preparation.
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM to your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh, And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It is Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help.