Download Latest LG K8 2017 Stock Firmware And LGUP Tool
The official LG K8 2017 Stock Firmware is here with LG driver and LGUP tool and guide. LG K8 (2017) is now available on the market and already lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP are available. That’s why always keep LG K8 2017 firmware to fix software issues. You can also update LG K8 (2017) smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick LG K8 2017.
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the Stock ROM or stock firmware of LG K8 2017. By installing this LG K8 2017 stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick LG K8 2017. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The LG K8 2017 Firmware is now available for all regions. So let’s go the instruction to download and install LG K8 2017 Firmware.
LG K8 2017 specification: The previous year, LG released K8 2017 with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on 1.25GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. K8 2017 comes with 5.0 Inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has 16 GB of internal storage.
The LG K8 (2017) brings 13-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 5-megapixel in front facing the camera for average quality selfies. It has Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint and Gyroscope.
- Download Oukitel K10 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Working Coolpad Mega 2.5d Firmware and YGDP Flash Tool
- Latest Micromax Vdeo 4 Firmware, Tool, Driver (Q4251)
- Download Latest BLU Vivo X Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Guide To Install August AT&T Firmware Update For LG V20 H91010P
LG K8 2017 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: 29.May.2017
- Device: LG K8 2017
- Model number: H918
- Status: Official
- Country: All.
- Type: “.KDZ ”
- This firmware work only on LG K8 (2017) H918 version.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
- Read the instruction.
Firmware, Tool and Driver link:
We have uploaded latest firmware, LGUP Tool and LG driver in a single zip file so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick LG K8 2017.
LG driver ⇒ Latest LG Drivers
LGUP Tool ⇒ LG Flash tool
Firmware file ⇒ US21512b_00_1207.kdz
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select “Ok“.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.