Download Android 8.1 Oreo MAD OS ROM For Vernee Apollo Lite And X
Android 8.1 Oreo MAD OS ROM For Vernee Apollo Lite And X
Vernee Apollo Lite and X are different models with almost same specs. It has a display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5 inches of the display. The Vernee Apollo Lite And X have 1.5Ghz deca-core Mediatek 6797 processor with 4GB of RAM. Vernee Apollo Lite and X is having the storage of 32GB and can be expanded up to 128GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of battery capacity a smartphone runs on Android 6.0.
This ROM comes with many new features. It is almost stable ROM if you find some of the minor bugs there, then please comment below. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Vernee Apollo Lite and X user, then you must download and install this new Android 8.1 Oreo ROM on Vernee Apollo Lite and X. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new Oreo custom ROM on Vernee Apollo Lite and X.
Working Features of MAD OS:-
- HW Decoding/Encoding
- FM Radio etc
- offline charging animation
- many more customizable MAD OS features.
Recommended For You:
- Install PixelExperience Android 8.1 OREO ROM On Vibe K5/Plus
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Vernee_Apollo Lite
- Download And Update Essential PH-1 Android 8.1 OREO Firmware
- Install Android 7.1 MAD OS Nougat ROM For Coolpad Note 3
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo MAD OS ROM For Oukitel K6000 Plus
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MAD OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
MAD OS Oreo ROM For Vernee Apollo Lite And X:
Here we share MAD OS ROM for Vernee Apollo Lite and Vernee Apollo X. You can download all required file from below and follow the instruction.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MAD OS ROM_zip” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MAD OS ROM_zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.