The official Swipe Elite Sense Stock Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. Swipe Elite Sense is now available on market and lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP are already available. That’s why always keep Swipe Elite Sense firmware to repair. You can also update Swipe Elite Sense smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Swipe Elite Sense.
The previous year, Swipe released Elite Sense with Android 6.0 (marshmallow). This device runs on 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Elite Sense comes with 5.0-Inch touchscreen display of 720×1280 pixels. It has 32 GB of internal storage.
The Swipe EliteSense gives you dual 13-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 8-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. It has removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Swipe Elite Sense Stock Firmware
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the stock firmware of Swipe Elite Sense. By installing this Swipe Elite Sense stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Elite Sense. The Swipe Elite Sense Firmware is now available for all regions. So let’s go the instruction to download Swipe Elite Sense Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 02.03.2017
- Device name: Swipe Elite Sense
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.36 GB
Download Swipe Elite Sense Firmware
We have uploaded latest firmware, Qualcomm flash tool and Qualcomm driver to you can download directly from our site.
Firmware ⇒ Swipe_Elite_Sense_V2.9_02032017.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware (zip file).
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the QFIL.exe.
- Then select Browse under the Programmer path and Load .MBN file “prog_emmc_firehose_8909_ddr.mbn” from firmware folder.
- Now switch off the phone and Hold Volume up + Down + Power.
- Select port in QFIL tool.
- Now hit the download button and wait for flashing.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
You May Also Like:
- Download Swipe Elite 3 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Redmi Note 3
- [Firmware] Latest Lenovo ZUK Z2 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Download Micromax Bharat 2 Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Guide To Unbrick OPPO A37FW (When Vibrating Only)
- Download Micromax Canvas Evok Note Firmware, Tool, Driver