Install China Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For MI 5C
Good news for MI 5C users, latest MIUI 9 is ready for download. It is the stable ROM for MI 5C. Today we share Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For MI 5C. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update, then follow this post to install this update. Follow the steps and update the process quickly.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI Max/Prime user and didn’t get this OTA update. Follow this post and install this Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for MI 5C. Many things should have been fixed in this build; you can use it for daily usage. It is the stable global ROM, so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for everyday usage.
If you are a Xiaomi MI 5C user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI 5C comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
- Guide To Install OREO Global Beta MIUI 9 For Mi Note 2
- Lenovo K8 Plus Firmware, Tool, Driver to Unbrick and back to Stock Rom
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Download Latest Micromax Canvas 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Install NAMMIEI Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For Redmi 4
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
China Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM:
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Read Preparation.
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM to your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh, And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It was Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help