Guide To Install Lollipop Flyme OS ROM For Moto G2
Features Of 4.5.4 Flyme OS ROM:
- Performance optimizations
- Lots of customization options are available
- Faster operations
- Much more themes and customization options
- Based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
much more features are available, If you are a Moto G2 user then you must install the ROM. Moto’s AOSP is best but try this ROM for more customizations options. It will surely have a different experience. So just let;s head towards the steps of installations follow them and flash the ROM and you are ready to go,
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Oppo F1S
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Oukitel U13
- Install Android 5.1 360 OS Rom For Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 ResurrectionRemix ROM For Honor 8
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM For BLUBOO Xtouch X500
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Flyme OS ROM and GAPPS from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Flyme OS ROM For Moto G2 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “4.5.4_FlymeOS_ROM_MotoG2.Zip” and Update.zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the 4.5.4_FlymeOS_ROM_MotoG2.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Again tap on install and navigate to the GAPPS.zip.
- Swipe it to install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.