The official BLU Vivo X Stock Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. BLU_Vivo X is now available on the market and after some weeks or days will available lots of mods, custom ROM and TWRP. That’s why always keep BLU Vivo X firmware to repair. You can also update Vivo X smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick BLU Vivo X.
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the Stock ROM or stock firmware of BLU Vivo X. By installing this BLU Vivo X stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick BLU Vivo X. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The BLU Vivo X Firmware is now available for all regions. So let’s go the instruction to download BLU Vivo X Firmware.
BLU Vivo X specification: The previous year, BLU released Vivo X with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on 2.6GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Vivo X comes with 6.0 Inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1440 pixels. It has 64 GB of internal storage.
The BLU_Vivo X brings Dual 13-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 20-megapixel in front facing the camera for perfect selfies. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4010 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
You May Also Like:
- Download Latest Micromax Canvas 1 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Latest Lenovo K8 Firmware With Flash Tool and Driver (XT1902-1)
- Download Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Working Coolpad Mega 2.5d Firmware and YGDP Flash Tool
- Latest Micromax Vdeo 4 Firmware, Tool, Driver (Q4251)
BLU Vivo X Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 31.01.2018
- Device name: BLU Vivo X
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 2.04 GB
Firmware, Tool and Driver link:
We have uploaded latest firmware, SP Flash tool and MTK driver in a single zip file so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick BLU Vivo X.
Download Firmware ⇒ BLU_Vivo_X_V0230WW_MT6757_V7.0.04.00_T6183_31012018.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.